Sales Team Lead. Organization: BERI.
● Lead team to achieve intake targets.
● Promote and ensure accurate understanding of courses.
● Take the lead on course specific information and build relationships with relevant stakeholders to ensure you have the necessary product knowledge.
● Work across the day-to-day admissions process, conduct interviews and/or auditions and walk students through the entire enrolment cycle, from initial enquiry to commencement.
● Regularly follow up applicants and manage pipelines effectively and efficiently.
● Implement new and improved processes to ensure ongoing growth and better customer experiences.
● Engage and guide team members in best service practices to ensure ongoing commitment to achieving and bettering results.
● A bachelor degree in business or related fields, degree in Sales will be preferable.
● At least 4-5 years of experience in Sales.
● Presentation, workshop and public speaking skills in ENGLISH and it is a must have.
● Proficiency and knowledge of MS Office as well as experience with database management.
● Direct experience in International Education sector and connections with Agents and schools.
● Counseling complete function: lead management, nurture and conversion.
● Base salary: 40-50K BDT, for experienced candidates salary is negotiable.
● Sale commission: 1.5k-4.5K BDT per new student enrolled and completed the first semester, paid at the completion of the semester.
● Yearly bonus: 2 yearly bonus, total equivalent to base salary.
● Lunch subsidy.
● Referral bonus.
● Salary Review: Yearly.
● Interest free loan from the office.
● Access to our training programs, opportunity to work with our international research team and possible investment in your personal project.
● Annual guaranteed research grant for each employee.
● Office hours: 08:30AM to 5:30PM.
● Office location: Banani, Dhaka.
We actively discourage applicants NOT to apply if you do not have the above-mentioned experience. Apply with your updated CV at email@example.com